Looking for a job with purpose? Want to be part of a supportive team? Come join Team AMT!
AMT is a contract manufacturer of medical devices in Monroe, WA. Our industry is rapidly expanding and we have an immediate need to recruit talented individuals to meet demand and reach our strategic goals.
Along with competitive wages and benefits, we offer a unique environment. Our ever changing product line introduces new challenges to foster curiosity, teamwork, learning, and we can’t forget the fun! Listen to what our employees have to say
· “The people I work with make my day easy.”
· “Teamwork; it is very team-oriented.”
· “It’s a great place to learn with room for advancement.”
· “You get freedom. You’re not stuck on the machine. You own the process: machining, measuring your own parts, handling offsets, and inspecting.”
Experienced candidates qualify for a $500 bonus upon hire and an additional $500 bonus after 6 months of employment.
AMT is seeking CNC Lathe Machinists for our day and weekend day shift, and CNC Mill Machinists for our day, night, and weekend day shifts. Lathe Machinist will operate Star, Swiss style, lathes with Fanuc controls. Mill Machinist will operate a variety of CNC Mills including HAAS, Mori Seki, and Fadal. These openings are full-time/permanent positions.
AMT currently runs 4 shifts.
Day Shift: 5:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
Night Shift: 4:00pm - 2:30am, Monday – Thursday (shift receives a $1/hr differential)
Weekend Day Shift: 5:00am - 5:30pm, Friday – Sunday (shift includes an 11%+$1/hr differential)
Weekend Night Shift: 5:15pm-5:15am, Friday-Sunday (shift includes an 11%+$4/hr differential)
For consideration candidates must send a complete resume including accurate employment dates (month/year) and contact information.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· 2 years in machining environment. (AMT will consider candidates who recently completed CNC Machining related courses at a Technical or Community College)
· Must have working command of the English language and be able to communicate orally and in writing.
· Competent with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and basic geometry.
· Physical requirements – ability to stand for 8-12 hours with allocated breaks; Lift up to 50 lbs on occasion: squat, kneel, reach above shoulder level, and lift from high/low positions occasionally. Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing. Vision correctable to 20/20
· Make offset adjustments up to .002.
· Identify and change worn and broken tools efficiently
· Troubleshoot issues that arise after tool changes and offset adjustments.
· Provide detailed tie-in notes, address and avert issues
· Ability to provide accurate descriptions of issues to higher level machinist
· Operate all machines within their Cell
· Set up many of the common jobs within their Cell
· Load programs into machines
· Back up programs
· Interpret blueprints accurately to make necessary adjustments.
· Active in Process Improvement.
· Other duties as qualified or assigned
AMT is a drug-free workplace (Federal Guidelines). Pre-employment and random drug testing required.